My favourite Calligraphic Tools

My answer to a very popular question from students and friends: 
Which are my favourite tools for Calligraphy?

I am not at all a master of Calligraphy, but here are my favourites, arranged in the sequence of my love and comfort with them.


Left to Right:
1. Camlin Brushpen
2. Itoya Calligraphy Double header markers
3. Pilot Parallel Pen - and Pilot Inks
4. Sharpie chistel tip marker
5. Luxor super chistel marker
6. Kabir steel nib pen
7. Edding Calligraphy Pen
8. Apple Pencil on iPad Pro with Tayasui app.

(The pencil kept slanted, next to Pilot ink Namiki Black , is an old non-apple stylus I used for Calligraphy in iPad)

Comments

A very good list. Very affordable, and most available in any 'gift' stationery shop in India. The 3-pen Artline Calligraphy markers are very sturdy. And, you can refill it by simply dipping the felttips in ink!
Mouli G Marur

Popular posts from this blog

Devanagari Text input problems in Indesign and Illustrator

My blogs and social media handles

Ani Tithech Mrutyu